Applications open...nominate now!
The national Women in Governance Awards programme recognises and celebrates innovation, excellence, creativity and commitment to diversity by both organisations and individuals.
The winners will be announced at a special Awards Gala Dinner to be held at the Hilton Auckland on Thursday 10 June 2021.
ENTRIES CLOSE 23 APRIL 2021
NOTE: Nominations can be made either by self-nomination or by being proposed by another person (proposer nomination).
1. Gender Diverse Organisation of the Year
2. Not-for-Profit Governance Leader
3. Māori Governance Leader
4. Pacific Governance Leader
5. Emerging Governance Leader
6. Inspiring Governance Leader - Supreme Award